You do your part…
- Stay home if you are sick! If you are showing any symptoms of illness, STAY HOME! Students must also stay home if they are in direct contact with a sick family member.
- If you have traveled within the last 14 days to any Covid restricted travel area, STAY HOME!
- If you have been in direct contact with anyone who is lab confirmed positive, STAY HOME for at least (14 days-Covid, 4 days-Flu, 3 days-Strep) from the last know date of exposure!
- Report to administration immediately any known exposure to Covid/Flu/Strep/RSV and any other communicable disease that may impact Sherwood.
- Sanitize/wash your lunch boxes everyday, backpacks, & nap materials every week!
- Check your temperature BEFORE coming to school each day and report at sign in.
- Parents, please do not enter the facility without consent. All drop off and pick up will take place on the front porch.
And we will do our part!
- Walk all children to class after washing their hands.
- Sanitize all materials coming into the school.
- Restrict access to the facility. Tours after hours only.
- Wash hands often and provide hand sanitizer as needed.
- Check temperatures throughout the day for students and staff.
- Strictly enforce our sick policy already in place for children and teachers.
- Sanitize all toys between groups of children.
- Maintain Reme Halo units on all AC Units and run them!
- Keep the classes as one and not mix groups of children as often as possible.
- Always be honest and transparent about any known exposures or cases.
Together we CAN make a difference and provide not only a safe educational experience for our children, but an extraordinary experience!