The Sherwood AcademyFall 2021 Enrollment
Enrollment for the Fall opens to the public on February 16th and it is first come, first serve.
2021/2022 Enrollment Process and Checklist
We are so excited that you have chosen to enroll at The Sherwood Academy! Please follow this checklist to ensure a smooth enrollment process.
- Complete and submit pages one and two of the enrollment forms. Please be sure all spaces are complete!
- Submit a photocopy of each child’s birth certificate.
- Submit a photocopy of each guardian’s photo identification. The names on the photo identification must match the names on the enrollment forms.
- If guardians are separated or divorced, you must submit a copy of your custody agreement.
- Read our operational policies “A Parent’s Guide to Sherwood”, also known as the handbook in its entirety.
- Complete and submit the waiver of liability.
- Enclose payment for the 2021/2022 enrollment fee. Check is preferred, however electronic invoice can be sent to be paid securely online with credit card.
Enrollment or placement is not secured until the above items are complete.
By July 15th, all required medical forms (page 3) must be submitted. Student’s will not be able to attend until all required medical forms are on file.
If your student is transferring from another private school or from a public school, we will submit a request for records. Please provide us with previous school. This applies to students entering 1st-6th grade only.
Tuition statement will be sent electronically and may be paid online, or by check in person. August tuition is due by August 1st. The first day of school is scheduled for August 16th, with a meet the teacher on August 13th. A full school calendar will be provided at a later date.
We thank you for choosing Sherwood and look forward to a wonderful school year! If at any time you have any questions, please feel free to call or email the office.